£19,000 - £23,000 Pro Rata
5 months ago
Accounts Assistant - Part Time
Are you looking for a part time role with flexible hours? Are you looking to work for a forward thinking business?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client is currently looking for a Part Time Accounts Assistant to work 21 hours for our client based in the centre of Bridgend. Working directly with the Finance Manager you will support with all transactional accounts and month end duties. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who are a leader in their field.
- Managing purchase and sales ledger processes
- Multi-currency payment runs
- Managing payroll and all employee expenses
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Managing accounts up to Trial Balance
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working with multi-currencies
- Working knowledge of Xero
- Experience of VAT returns
- Experience of accruals and pre-payments
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 Pro Rata
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Pension
- Excellent access by public transport – 5 minute walk from Bridgend train station
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.