£20,000 - £22,000
5 months ago
Are you looking to work for a growing employer? Are you looking to work with a friendly environment where they encourage development?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working for a leading manufacturer in Swansea, reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be working within a growing business supporting with day to day transactional duties.
- Purchase ledger including payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Day to day management of the debt ledger
- General admin duties to support the finance team
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- 1 Year + working within a finance role is desirable
- AAT part qualified / qualified or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solver with the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience working with Sage desirable
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £20,000pa DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.