£18,000 - £20,000
3 months ago
Do you want to work within an rapidly growing Accountancy Practise? Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment where the client comes first?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a supportive and friendly team as part of a rapidly growing Accountancy Practise based in Cardiff.
- Processing invoices covering both the Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Preparing accounts and data analysis
- Dealing with client queries in a professional manner and offering advise when necessary
- Payroll duties
- Supporting with month end duties
- Bank reconciliations
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Previous experience of using accounting packages such as Sage
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in an Accountancy Practice
- AAT part qualified or equivalent
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £18,000 - £20,000
- Support and progression into the role
- Competitve benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Sidney (02921 673750 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities