Up to £26,000 pro rata
14 days ago
09 June 2019
Accounts Assistant - Part Time
Are you looking for a busy role within a prestigious business in Cardiff city centre? Are you looking for flexible hours?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working alongside the Finance Manager you will be supporting with day to day accounting for a busy office.
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Reconciling VAT returns
- Supplying VAT information internally
- Raising intercompany invoices
- Transferring funds
- Payroll including all calculations
- Managing petty cash
- Supporting with month end and month end reporting
- Supporting with year end
- Budget variance analysis
- General administration duties as required
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working within the legal sector is desirable but not essential
- Experience running end to end payroll
- Knowledge of Sage 50 / Sage Payroll
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- 21 hours per week - Flexible on days
- Salary £20,000 - £26,000 pro rata dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday
- Great office environment in central Cardiff
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (email@example.com / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.