Up to £20,000 DOE
about 1 year ago
Assitant Accountant (Practice)
Do you want to work for a modern accountancy practice that is rapidly growing with progression opportunities? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, client focused business environment? Do you want to be involved in a fun & friendly culture that thinks outside the box?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a friendly team for a rapidly growing accountancy firm based in Bridgend you will assist with a range of duties reporting to the Team Manager:
- Self-Assessment & Payroll duties
- The completion of Management Accounts
- Corporation Tax, VAT, Statutory Accounts
- Accounts & Data Analysis – Reporting
- Dealing with client queries in a professional & efficient manner
The experience & skills you'll bring to the table:
- 1+ Year working in an Accountancy Practice (Essential)
- AAT Intermediate qualified or studying towards ACCA
- Excellent customer service skills & phone manner
- Excel proficient (intermediate)
- Experience working with a Cloud Accounting package (Desirable)
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £20,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Support and progression
- Flexible working options
- On-site Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.