Up to £20,000 DOE
6 months ago
Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger)
Do you want to work for a company where you can really make a difference? Do you enjoy working in a modern, supportive business environment? Do you want to progress within a strong finance team?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a friendly team for a growing education company based in North Cardiff you will overlook Purchase Ledger duties reporting to the Finance Manager:
- Prepare & process BACS payment runs
- Processing invoices via SAGE
- Dealing with supplier queries via phone/email
- Reconciliations and analysing transactions
- General finance duties supporting the finance team
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- SAGE line 50
- Excel proficient (intermediate)
- 2+ years in a finance role
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of up to £20,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full support and progression
- On-site Parking
- Monthly perk box
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.