up to £30,000 DOE
18 days ago
08 February 2021
Do you have experience working within a law firm? Have you been managing the Accounts and Finance Department? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Yes, call me!
This is what you’ll be doing
· Manage the monies being paid in, and coming out of the firm.
· Managing invoices.
· Managing utilities and expenses payments.
· Manage legal aid
· General office management including HR and Recruitment.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Experience working within a law firm.
· Accounts/ Office Management experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Previous experience within a management role.
There’s also some must haves
· Recent previous experience working within a Law firm.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· £28,000-£30,000 per annum
· Excellent benefits package
· A fantastic working environment.
· Flexible working hours if/ when required
Are you up to the challenge?
Great! Contact Jessica Harmer, head of Finance and Accountancy on 02921673753 for a confidential chat. Alternatively email me, with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.