12 days ago
10 October 2019
Have you got previous administration skills? Have you go excellent attention to detail? Good organisational skills and excellent on a computer? Then get in touch today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Looking for an Administrative assistant to join the administration team in the Cardiff office:
- Supporting managers with files
- Diary management
- Opening and organising files
- Management of team billings
- General office administration
- Any ad-hoc work
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Confident and well organised
- Excellent knowledge of word and outlook
- Be able to work under pressure
- GCSE in Maths and English
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary plus excellent holidays, birthday day off, medical insurance, pension scheme, and much much more.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734