£20.34 per hour
02921 673 758
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is partnered with Uk’s largest commercial aerospace company based in Broughton.
The Administrative Assistant role is a temporary role for 12 months initially with a potential of the contract being extended.
What the Administrative Assistant will be doing
As an Administrative Assistant you will provide support in the following areas.
- liaising with stakeholders internal and external.
- Diary support, schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organising events and arrange travel bookings
- assisting the HO and his leadership team in organisational and administrative tasks.
This role is suitable for someone who
- Confident in speaking directly to staff members and stakeholders.
- Experience with Google tools.
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work in a new team and to take on new challenges.
The successful Administrative Assistant will be rewarded with.
- Salary range of £20.34 per hour
- Excellent opportunity for development
- Holiday Pay of 28 days
- Travel expenses when needed to travel to a different site.
If you think this Administrative Assistant opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.