4 months ago
We are working with a large public sector organisation who are looking for an Administration Frontline Support team member to support a number of front line teams through the provision of a comprehensive and effective administrative service in relation to all case and local continuous improvement work.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide administration support and local continuous improvement work for Supervision and Enforcement as well as wider Frontline Teams.
- Provide administration for internal and external case team meetings and calls, including coordinating timing, sending out agendas, taking minutes and ensuring minutes are agreed, ensure all case related correspondence is saved appropriately to the document management system
- Suggest process improvements to the line manager
- Assist in creation of case documentation (e.g. from templates), maintain hard copy case documents as required, system updates for cases to ensure accurate information for MI purposes
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Able to Prioritise and have a flexible approach
- Excellent organisation skills
- 1 year previous administration experience
What you’ll get in return
- Basic salary of £21,200
- 25 days annual leave
- Fantastic pension contribution
- Flexible working available
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*