£39500 - £42000 per annum
02921 673 751
about 2 months ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and fast-growing regulatory body. We are supporting them to recruit an Administration Team Leader for a 12 month fixed term contract. This role requires a strong and motivated people manager to lead the team and drive efficiencies and high performance. There is plenty of opportunity for this role to be extended or made permanent or for the successful candidate to move into other departments after the initial 12 months.
What the Administration Team Leader will be doing:
Involved with the day to day running of their team, including 121s, performance reviews, sickness and absence etc.
- Accountable for the delivery of KPI’s, SLA’s and Quality Assurance framework.
- Represent Administration in internal decision-making boards as required.
- Develop and lead a skilled, motivated, diverse, and high performing and high functioning team.
- Deal with ad hoc in-house staffing issues.
What the successful Administration Team Leader will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone with extensive people management experience, who is familiar with developing staff and delivering KPI’s as well as being able to communicate with colleagues on different levels.
- Have fantastic leadership skills
- Be calm under pressure.
- Experience of forecasting, planning, reporting, and resourcing a team.
- Be a motivational force and a key point of contact for their team.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful administration Team Leader will be rewarded with;
- Salary of £39,500 to £42,000
- Civil service pension
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave provision.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- An excellent central office location in Brighton.
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Administration Team Leader opportunity is for you then apply online or call Richard Coombs to discuss the role on 07458163990
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.