5 months ago
We are looking for an administrator to support our client’s team on an interim basis through the provision of a comprehensive and effective administrative service in relation to all policy work.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide administration support on policy and local continuous improvement work to the Policy team
- Provide secretariat and administration support for internal (e.g. working groups, steering groups) and external policy meetings and calls, including coordinating timing, sending out agendas, taking minutes and ensuring minutes are agreed
- Ensure all policy related correspondence is saved appropriately to the document management system and make improvements to the system where necessary.
- Suggest process improvements to the line manager
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent organisation skills
- Flexible in approach and able to prioritise work appropriately
- Customer-focused approach with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to professionally deal with external stakeholder enquiries and route appropriately
What you’ll get in return
- £21,000 basic salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great development and progression opportunities
- Flexi working arrangements
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*