Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £22000 per annum
18 days ago
Yolk Recruitment is working closely with a leading and family run manufacturing company inTaff's Well to hire an Administrative Assistant to join their team and directly support their Sales Directors.
The team offer offers unrivalled experience in the industry, and they want someone to join them who has the desire to develop and grow alongside the business.
What you'll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join a growing and family run manufacturing company based in Taff's Well. You will work within the Sales team to support the sales directors in various administrative responsibilities, including:
- Organise and manage multiple email inboxes
- Organise for the order and delivery of sample products to customers and clients
- Create and input various requested quotations and customer orders onto the system
- Support the team with meeting minute taking and action tracking and follow-ups.
- Assist other team members with various office support and administrative duties
- Ensure all databases and systems are up to date and accurate at all times
What you'll bring to the team?
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be organised and have a keen eye for detail, as well as:
- Previous experience within an administrative role would be handy but isn't essential.
- Excellent written and numerical skills, and exceptional IT skills, including in Microsoft office.
- Fantastic communication skills with people on all levels
- The ability to prioritise your own workload and manage your time effectively
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being an Administrative Assistant, you will receive a salary of £22,000, alongside:
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- Monday to Friday, no evenings or weekends
- A friendly and tight-knit team to work with everyday.
- Free Parking Nearby
- Opportunity to develop skills and experience further.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.