£10 per hour
9 days ago
08 June 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are currently helping a local charity recruit for an Administrative Officer to provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative service to the Charity.
What you will be doing as an Administrative Officer:
- Help with the rollout of grants and funding to families and children in need.
- Processing grants
- Liaising with families, social workers and medical staff on a day-to-day basis
- Sending thank you letters to donators.
- Record updating
- Experience liaising with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability and experience dealing with sensitive situations
- Previous experience in an administrative environment.
- Rewarding role.
- Great pension.
- Excellent employee discounts and health care benefits
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work