£20,000 to £25,000
4 months ago
Administrative support / PA
A professional services company based in Cardiff Bay are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their Patent team. If you have excellent administration skills with excellent attention to detail and looking to join a reputable firm this would be the perfect opportunity for you. A Generous salary is being offered up to £23,000 plus excellent benefits. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch straight away as the client is looking to fill the position immediately.
This is what you’ll be doing
- To work as part of the customer service and claims team being a primary advisor to customers.
- To provide administration support to the fee earners
- To audio/copy/dictated typing for documents
- Prepare and produce relevant forms for Patents
- Maintain filing systems for all electronic and paper files
- Dairy management for the fee earners
- Prepare reports and invoices with the accounts department
- Ensure all clients billing is up to date on a regular basis
- Assist in smooth running on the office with the other support staff
- Set up meetings and being the first point of contact for clients
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Educated to A- Level standard
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Experience within Legal or Patent and Trade Marks is desirable
- Opportunity to complete the CIPA paralegal course
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £23,000
Learning and Development opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.