about 1 year ago
Have you got previous administration skills, proactive, with excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills? If so then please apply today?
This is what you’ll be doing
Working within the centralised business support team this role will be supporting all areas within the company reporting directly to the business support manager.
- Provide full administration support to all teams across the business
- Ensure all documents are created, maintained and managed
- Prepare weekly KPI’s, presentation, reports, minutes and letters
- Provide full office support to all heads of department including diary management, meeting room organisation and travel arrangements.
- Provide fire marshal duties in full
- Maintain all office supplies
- Produce new site documentation and files for all new projects making sure contract managers have all relevant documents
- Ensure all legal documentation is up to date
- Maintain all contractors and sub-contracts documentation and keep it up to date as well as all vehicle documentation
- Assist in any Ad hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required, such as filing, fob management, invoicing, contract printing, etc or any other duties as required.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous administration is essential
- Experience within the construction industry or similar would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to deliver great customer service
And this is what you’ll get in return
Offering a competitive salary
Excellent progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.