£21000 per annum
02921 673 727
about 1 month ago
Do you have previous administrator experience? Are you wanting to join an established team who are passionate about their industry? The please apply below!
This is what you’ll be doing.
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrator to join a global and leading Security Company based in Tewkesbury. You will work closely with small team and complete various administrative duties, including:
- Providing administrative support to the team, through data entry, filing, and completing reports and analysis of data and information
- Working closely with other sites, to ensure data and systems are always up to date
- Assisting in ordering ad hoc supplies for the team and office
- Speaking regularly with customers and engineers to support with their questions and queries
- Maintaining contractual database, processing contracts and amending paperwork
- Raising invoices and credits of contracts and processing income
- Supporting the development of various data processes and systems for the team
- Ensuring all protocols, processes, confidentiality and GDPR is always followed
The experience you’ll bring to the team.
As the Administrator, you will be confident, approachable, and have previous administration experience, as well as:
- A keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of contracts and invoices would be beneficial but isn't essential
- Excellent written and numerical skills, and exceptional IT skills, including in Microsoft office.
- Fantastic communication skills with people on all levels
- The ability to prioritise your own workload and manage your time effectively
And this is what you’ll get in return.
As the administrator, you will receive:
- A salary up to £21,000 depending upon skills and experience.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Increasing through years in service)
- Perkbox benefits every month
- Free parking on site
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727