Up to £14.43 per hour
10 days ago
15 October 2022
Administrator - 3 months
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with the UK's largest union and professional bodies. We are supporting them to recruit an Administrator for a 3-month temporary position based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
What the Administrator will be doing
The Purpose of the Administrator Role To undertake day to day administration requirements.
- You will be responsible for the diary management, filing, scheduling meetings, working to deadlines.
- Answering incoming calls and diverting to the relevant person and taking and passing on messages where appropriate. You will need a passion for helping customers and the ability to listen and understand those customers with care. Compassion and understanding are key.
What the successful Administrator will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has
- Experience in customer service
- Administration skills
- Basic IT skills and willing to learn and adapt
- Ability to be friendly and positive as well as being empathetic to customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Pay of £14.43 per hour
- 25-day annual leave
Think this one's for you
If you think Administrator opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss this role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.