6 months ago
Do you want to work for a top 50 law firm? Are you highly organised and focused on the task at hand? Can you demonstrate a can-do attitude? Then please apply below.
What will you be doing?
I am currently looking for an Office Administrator to join a top 50 law firm in Bristol city centre on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a busy role supporting solicitors and the wider team with day to day office duties.
- Submit applications to the Land Registry
- Assist in search request and obtaining results
- Carry out company searches and company incorporations
- To submit SDLT returns
- Provide admin support to the team e.g. post, photocopying, scanning and collating document bundles
- Liaise with others in the firm
What you will bring to the team?
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to deal with high volume workload
- Demonstrate a satisfactory level of literacy and numeracy
- Complete tasks within time frames
- High level of accuracy
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £17,000 starting salary
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working policy
- Private medical insurance and many more!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kelsey Harrison 02921 673 740.