Up to £22593 per annum
6 months ago
Administrator - 6-month fixed term contract
Yolk recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit is supporting a local charity to find an Administrator to join their growing team.
If you are an organised and proactive Administrator looking for an exciting opportunity to be a crucial part of our mission to drive the charities innovations into frontline healthcare in Wales, reach out today for a confidential chat.
What the Administrator will be doing:
- Support Multiple Teams: Provide comprehensive administrative support to four different teams, including arranging meetings, taking minutes, and managing inboxes.
- Diary Management: Assist in organising schedules and appointments, ensuring efficient time management for the teams.
- Data Management: Contribute to the development of information that integrates seamlessly into our new CRM system.
What the Administrator will need:
- Effective Communication: Exhibit your ability to build positive relationships and communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Deadline-Oriented: Showcase your capability to work efficiently under deadlines and manage tasks with precision.
- Exceptional Organisational Skills: We are seeking an Administrator with a proven track record in managing and prioritising tasks efficiently. Your ability to handle multiple responsibilities, such as arranging meetings, collating agendas and minutes, booking travel, and raising purchase orders, will be vital in maintaining smooth operations within the innovation business area.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: As an Administrator, you should possess advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Your proficiency in these tools will enable you to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, contributing to the seamless flow of information and data management.
- Self-Starter and Independent Worker: The successful candidate will demonstrate a proactive approach to tasks and the ability to work independently. Your initiative and resourcefulness will enable you to take ownership of your responsibilities, ensuring timely completion and excellent results.
What you will get in return as an Administrator:
- £22,593 per annum
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Commitment to your ongoing professional development and training following successful completion of your probationary period.
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work