3 months ago
Are you highly organised and efficient? Do you have an excellent customer service skill? Are you very personable and great at building relationships? Then please apply below.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a leisure and hospitality company based in Chepstow.
What you will be doing
This is a customer facing role managing all elements of administration.
- Genenal administration and reception
- Operating switchboard and answering incoming calls and dealing with all customer enquires
- Taking bookings and recording it all on the company’s database
- Ticket bookings
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Stationary orders
- Keeping office and reception area tidy
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in administration
- Highly organised
- Lives local to Chepstow area
- Computer literate
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £20,000
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans 02921 673 743.