Up to £24000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Administrator- Penarth- £24k
Are you an organized, detail-oriented, and proactive individual looking for a rewarding career in administration? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment where your skills and dedication can make a significant impact? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Yolk Recruitment are looking to speak with experienced Administrator about a brand-new role in Penarth. You will be joining a dynamic and industry-leading consultancy as they embark on an exciting journey of growth and innovation.
In this role, you will be working part of a team to deliver administrative support to the business. In this trusted position, you will:
- Meet and greet visitors at the offices.
- Answering and re-directing phone calls.
- Management of email accounts
- Support with month-end processes for invoicing.
- Organising and booking of staff travel.
- Management and ordering of office supplies
- Support with ad hoc reports and any ongoing project administration
What experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience of high level of administrative support in a business, where you have been highly organised.
- Supporting clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Essential to have experience with Microsoft packages.
What you'll get in return:
- Salary £24,000
- Mon-Friday 8.30am- 5pm working hours, with some flexibility on start times.
- Access to a bonus scheme; personal development and business related.
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus you can buy holidays
- Private Healthcare cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym
- Easily accessible location with free parking onsite, in beautiful area to work in.
Take the leap and let your journey to success begin, contact Charlotte Singleton to discuss this opportunity further on 07458142842.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.