£25000 to £30,000
18 days ago
24 April 2021
An established Supplier company are looking for an Administer to join their company on their workshop. They are looking for someone who can has excellent administation skills. If this would be something of interest please get in touch today.
This is what you’ll be doing.
· Sourcing, buying of parts from suppliers.
· Administrating PO system & associated paperwork
· Scheduling servicing for plant on service contracts
· Organising service kits for machines out of contract and leasing with workshop manager.
· Keeping service board up to date
· Acting as ‘go for’ for workshop manager to essentially administrate and lease with all above
· Monitor fuel system.
· Administrate machinery defect reports and lease with workshop manager to rectify defects
· Administrate and keep updated all lifting certs for lifting equipment and annual safety inspections for all plant
The experience you’ll bring to the team.
Previous experience within a mechanical administration department
Excellent communication skills
· Confident and professional
· Excellent communication and written skills
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A salary range between £25000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Emma Harries 02921 673734