£16,000 - £18,000
3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an Office Admin Assistant for a Newport based company. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn new skills in a varied role. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. Must have previous Office Administration experience. This is a full time, permanent role. Salary £16,000 - £18,000.
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Reception duties
- Help in the payroll department
- Setting up new clients
- All administration duties as required
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Skills / Experience
- Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential including a fantastic phone manner
- Must have previous Administration experience
- Must be IT literate with great Excel skills
- Payroll experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Life Insurance (4x Salary)
- Normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, to be worked from 8.30am to 5.00pm
- 28 days’ holiday (including statutory bank/public holidays)
How to Apply If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Becca Selby at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673748.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.