£0 - £10.50 per hour
02921 673 751
21 days ago
20 August 2022
- Full-time, temporary
- On location Llanishen, Cardiff with working from home flexibility
- flexible working hours
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- training and development support
Learna is one of the UK's largest providers of postgraduate online education. In the higher-education sector, we work with our university partners to design, develop, and deliver level 7 programmes (PGDip/MSc) across various medical and business specialities. In the professional sector, we work with our healthcare sponsors to design, develop and deliver medical CPD and short courses.
Learna is a friendly, exciting and fast-paced company that values innovation, collaboration and quality.
- Providing information to the potential students/sub-agents about the universities/colleges, courses, fees, admissions requirements etc.
- Contacting potential students to qualify and encourage application engagement/completion.
- Contacting accepted students and encouraging deposit payments to close the sale.
- Keeping records of all calls and communications for inter-departmental transparency.
- Performing administrative tasks that support the goals of the admissions department.
- Performing any other jobs which may be demanded by the admissions manager from time to time.
- Zoom/Google hangouts
- Excel/google sheets
- Ideally a Graduate.
- Ideally someone with Admissions or administrative experience.
- Fluent and eloquent English.
- Knowledgeable of CRM systems in general and proficiency in Google products (gmail, sheets, docs).
- Dynamic, energetic, assertive with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Target oriented, able to handle deadline pressure, self-motivated, must have the ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for building rapport and influencing.
- Able to operate well within a team environment.
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Days: Monday - Friday
We have busy times during August that would necessitate a certain amount of flexibility to working hours, some weekend work may be required.
We believe in looking after the people who power our business. That’s why we give Perkbox to everyone who joins the team. It’s part of our commitment to go beyond a pay cheque when it comes to supporting our employees. Our staff Perbox account gives you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including
- free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts
- online GP appointments, prescription delivery to your home, workplace or local pharmacy, fast referrals for further treatment, online access to emotional and wellbeing support
- fitness classes, learning courses and much more