£21000 - £22000 per annum
2 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working closely with a successful education provider in Cardiff to find a friendly Admissions Officer to join their team.
Since 2010, they have supported over 5000 students in enrolling in qualifications and courses, and their mission is to provide education through communities of practise. They are dedicated to supporting their staff and understand the importance of development.
What you'll be doing
As an Admissions Officer, you'll be directly supporting the students through the various stages of their application process, providing guidance and advice. You will also:
- Respond to any queries or issues from students via email or phone, and provide guidance and support to their application processes
- Support with different admissions activities including sponsorships, bursary's etc.
- Process all applications and forms of students with efficiency and accuracy
- Support in accepting/rejecting applications of prospective students against the relevant and required criteria
- Assist with student appointments and attend school events and open days when necessary
- Contact accepted students and support and encourage deposit payments
- Maintain up to date knowledge and information about the admissions process and entry requirements
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a bright and driven Admissions Officer, you will have previous administration experience, with a keen eye for detail and passion for working in a process driven environment, as well as:
- A background in admissions or higher education would be handy
- Good IT skills, with confidence in using different packages and systems
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels, and the ability to pick up the phone when needed
- Experience in multitasking and working under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated to work alone.
And this is what you'll get in return
As an Admissions Office, you will receive a salary between £21,000 - £22,000 depending upon experience, alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible and Hybrid working, with no evenings or weekends!
- Perkbox Benefits
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- A supportive and energetic team to work with every day
- Free Parking Onsite
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727