To £55,000 + Benefits
3 months ago
Agile Development Manager / ScrumMaster
This leading organisation is currently seeking an Agile Development Manager to join their growing team.
The organisation has grown significantly and now has a global reach from their headquarters in Cardiff. They have a friendly and dynamic culture with disruption and change at the heart of their ethos with a strong focus on staff welfare, training and development.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing a small Agile Development team
- Coaching and mentoring of team members
- Working closely with the business, product owners and other technical teams to ensure the highest quality business solutions are delivered
- Supporting the team through the Agile process
- Facilitating Standups, refinements and retrospectives
- Contributing to the wider Agile community and helping to drive improvements across the business
There is also a big shift towards further automation and continuous delivery and deployment and you will help with this transition, introducing new tools and practices where necessary. You will also be part of a key transition to a new technology platform over the next 18 months.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Significant experience working within an Agile environment
- Proven leadership for software and systems development and delivery
- In depth knowledge of the Software development life cycle and related processes and techniques.
Experience of any of the following would also be beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience of Web Based Development
- Experience of Microsoft Technologies
- Data Rich Systems
- Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Bamboo etc) or similar
- Cloud Technologies
- Experience with Continuous Delivery tools (Jenkins, Docker, GIT etc)
This is what you’ll get in return
This is an opportunity to play a key part in the migration to a new platform for a Times Top 100 employer who have a supportive working environment with a focus on employee engagement as well as training and development.
The company has relaxed working environment including games and chill out staff areas and the opportunities for flexible working.
Apply now for more details