about 1 year ago
Agricultural Property Solicitor
A Legal 500 law firm, are looking for an ambitious Agricultural Property Solicitor/Associate, to join their nationally recognised Property team, within their central Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
Whilst working alongside leaders in their field, within one of the top firms in the country specialising in Agricultural law, you will:
- Provide practical and commercial advice to businesses operating in the rural sector, including farmers, tenants and landowners
- Deal with a broad range of agricultural property disputes
- Develop client relationships
- Work very closely with the Partner, to play an integral part in a broad range of high value non-contentious property matters
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor or Associate (2PQE+)
- Experience working with a broad range of clients, within an Agricultural Property department
- Sound property knowledge
- Ability to build strong client relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Health Care cash plan
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plus an extra day at Christmas!)
- Great city centre location
- Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.