over 1 year ago
Agricultural Property Litigation Solicitor
Are you an experienced Property Litigator, with a background or interest in Agricultural Litigation? If so, a Top 100 UK law firm is looking for you to join their highly regarded Agricultural team, in their central Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
Whilst working alongside leaders in their field, within one of the top firms in the country specialising in Agricultural law, you will:
- Provide practical and commercial advice to businesses operating in the rural sector, including farmers, tenants and landowners
- Deal with a broad range of agricultural property disputes
- Develop client relationships
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor or CILEX Lawyer
- Property litigation experience is essential
- An interest in Agricultural litigation is essential, but experience within Agricultural litigation is desirable
- A desire to develop and maintain client relationships is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
Other than working within an extremely supportive and friendly team, that offer you clear career progression, some of the employee benefits include:
- A highly competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home one day a week
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday (plus an additional 2.5 days at Christmas + your birthday off!)
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-line shopping discount scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either email@example.com or 02921 673 719 to apply or to discuss the opportunity further.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.