£50000 - £70000 per annum
28 days ago
13 August 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with sales experience within tech or IT and a passion to work as an Alliance manager.
As an Alliance Manager your aim will be to build a strong working relationship with Microsoft to help drive new customer engagement with the company. The right candidate will have a tech background and sales experience preferably with Azure or data solutions.
This will be a Hybrid role where they will expect you in the South Wales office 1-2 times a month.
Main responsibilities as an Alliance Manager
- Qualifying leads from Microsoft sellers and communicating with the sales team
- Advocating solutions within Microsoft to identify new mutual opportunities
- Define the sales strategy to align to Microsoft
- Engage directly with enterprise customers to understand how the companies Azure-based solutions and accelerators can drive transformation & innovation.
- Become a trusted advisor by building relationships across both technical & business roles.
- Amplify innovative customer success stories.
- Drive acquisition of new customers through application of solution accelerators
- Drive early engagement and write customer proposals
Your skills/ experience as an Alliance Manager
- Tech background and sales experience preferably with Azure or data solutions.
- Be able to understand complex business challenges and suggest technical solutions
- Experience selling cloud-based solutions to enterprise customers
- Familiar with Microsoft’s Azure offerings
- Fantastic presentation skills
- Experience in working with CxO audiences and both technical teams.
- Experience working with Microsoft beneficial
Benefits to you
- Salary of up to £70,000
- Annual bonuses
- Monday - Friday
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual salary reviews
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.