up to £36,000 DOE
20 days ago
04 July 2021
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
Do you have good AML experience? Are you seeing the whole AML lifecycle through to completion? Are you able to start work immediately?
This is what you’ll be doing
An AML Analyst role located at home and part of the businesses UK Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) compliance team covering all client types in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 as amended and other financial crime related regulations (“Regulations”) for their clients and counterparties. This demanding role within a high-volume environment is to liaise with internal / external stakeholders and third parties to conduct client due diligence (“CDD”) checks independently according to business requirements. At least 4 years previous experience in an AML/CDD/KYC role is essential. The successful candidate will be provided with full training on the organisation’s procedures.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• At least 4 years prior experience in a CDD/KYC role is essential, with knowledge of all types of corporate structures.
• Proven track record of working to deadlines in an office environment
• Strong team player: builds relationships and consults with others, quickly establishes trust and credibility
• A working knowledge of HMRC’s AML guidance is desirable.
And this is what you’ll get in return
• Fully remote working
• Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience
• Immediate consideration, interviews and start
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Financial Specialist in branch today,
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.