£38000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Company Vehicle, Pension, Private Healthcare, Bonus
22 days ago
23 October 2021
£42,000 + benefits
About the company
Established for over 10 years this fire and security integrator has experienced year on year growth due to their successful business model. They have established themselves as one of the South East leading fire and security companies with a reputation for excellent work.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Routine service, maintenance and fault finding.
- Technical support.
- There will be elements of servicing ancillary fire systems.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as this is a senior engineering role.
- Have a full understanding of Ansul systems
- Must have worked in a similar role.
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Driving licence.
- Basic salary up to £42,000.
- On call allowance.
- Further training and development.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.