£46030 per annum
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit an Applications Analyst (ServiceNow) to join their team. They are an extraordinary organisation based in Cardiff with a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
You’ll be joining a company full of passionate individuals, who take pride in their work and the business. In return, our dedicated teams are supported, encouraged, nurtured, developed, and rewarded. You will be part of a team ensuring an effective support model is in place and you will work closely with the ITS Service Management team to ensure all system issues are managed within SLA.
You’ll be joining a hardworking, supportive, and inclusive team and company who put the customer at the heart of everything they do and take pride in their work and their brand.
What the Applications Analyst (ServiceNow) will be doing
The ideal Applications Analyst (ServiceNow) will be required to manage and support their key Service Management application, ServiceNow, used by colleagues across the business.
- Manage the activity of offshore development resources
- Assist with the development and maintenance of ServiceNow roadmaps with stakeholders and facilitate regular reviews to ensure progress and relevancy
- Ensuring that any new ServiceNow integrated systems or technologies introduced have the appropriate support model in place to ensure they are maintained and supported effectively.
What the successful Applications Analyst (ServiceNow) will bring to the team
They are looking for someone who has the following:
- Experience working in an application support environment
- Understanding of ITIL management protocols and procedures
- Good knowledge of applications such as ServiceNow, reporting, web hosted applications and business led applications
Good to haves
- Formal qualification or certification in an application support discipline i.e., SAP Certified Associate
- Educated to A-Level in a relevant discipline
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Applications Analyst (ServiceNow) will be rewarded with:
- Salary of around £42,000
- Hybrid working
- 33 days Annual Leave pro rata including bank holidays
- Development Opportunities
- Employer pension contributions of up to 11%
- Variable pay schemes
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Applications Analyst (ServiceNow) opportunity is for you then apply online or call Alice Briggs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 142860.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.