£34000 - £37500.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
£34,000 - £37,500 + 7% pension + Bonus
This well-established engineering business designs and manufactures high quality bespoke products, providing customer-led engineered solutions to high profile clients in a broad range of industries.
As a result of internal promotion, a new opportunity has arisen for an Applications Engineer to join the team, working with great people in a supportive and collaborative environment. You'll play a key role as the interface between customers and the design team, working with both to specify the engineering challenge and an appropriate product solution. There's a lot to engage you technically and you'll work on interesting projects with a variety of high profile customers, working to project timelines ranging from 3 days to 3 weeks.
This is what you'll be doing
- Specification and pricing of engineered product orders
- Project review for customer orders
- Provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop improvement projects within your team - i.e. process improvements
The experience you'll bring to the team
- An mechanical engineering background, degree advantageous or equivalent experience
- Experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- A good attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return
- A salary of £34,000 - £37,500 depending on experience
- Bonus estimated at £2000 per year
- 25 days + bank holidays
- 7% matched pension
- Professional development - fully funded training courses / valuable qualifications
- Career development opportunities
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams in one of the UK's leading manufacturing businesses
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.