about 1 month ago
Are you currently studying or recently finished your Engineering apprenticeship?
Have you recently finished you’re A levels in an Engineering Course and now looking to gain industry experience?
Are you looking for a role which will invest time and money on your training?
If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting Days opportunity based in Avonmouth.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside the maintenance team/manager, being responsible for working with both internal and external teams for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure, ensuring machine uptime and improvements are enabling effective performance, and subsequently increasing quality & performance.
- Investigate and resolve mechanical and electrical faults on plant and machinery.
- Work to planned preventative maintenance schedule
- Ensure that ‘general’ building/facilities maintenance is carried out.
- Work with sub-contractors to improve working knowledge of plant and equipment.
- Work closely with the engineering manager to continue developing your skills.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An experience within manufacturing setting will be advantageous
- A minimum of a Level 2 in an Engineering Capacity, ideally mechanically based.
- Ability to work on own initiative is essential.
- Methodical attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary of between £20-25000 +overtime .
- Including 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (total of 33 days holiday).
- You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673 741.