22 days ago
07 October 2020
Have you worked within the automotive sector? Have you worked within a project-based role? Have you worked within an NPI environment?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Leading and coordinating projects and project teams for New Product Introduction activities from design to start of production.
- Manage and hold internal based meetings, across a number of departments to track the progress of the projects.
- Ensure that all relevant quality, delivery and specification requirements are managed.
- Prepare monthly management reports giving detail on new project status.
- Manage several projects and customers at any one given time.
- Travel both within the UK and Overseas as requested.
- Provide project management timing, resource, costs, briefing, tracing and risk analysis.
- APQP preparation, creating FMEA and Control other documentations.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £30,000 dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer an engineering specialist in branch on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.