6 months ago
Assembly Line Manager
Have you worked within a manufacturing environment? Have you worked to Lean methodology? Have you managed KPI’s? If so this could be the perfect next venture for you….
This is what you’ll be doing
You will support the production, quality, cost, safety and man management required within the department. You will manage all aspects of the shift through focusing on KPIs within the operation and how you can drive continuous improvement.
- Lead by example, ensuring a safe and efficient work place is maintained at all times.
- Achieve and improve the company’s quality standards, ensuring both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that KPI’s are monitored and targets achieved.
- Performance manage team members.
- Support the implementation of engineering changes.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Significant experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and an understanding of LEAN techniques.
- Confident, with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work in a hands-on manner.
- Previous team leadership or managerial skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A long term career with a stable market leader
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full support and training
- Childcare vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.