£20 - £24.30 per hour
11 days ago
17 February 2023
ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN - INSIDE IR35 - £24.30 per hour - MUST BE WILLING TO UNDERGO SC - PORTSMOUTH - 12 MONTHS - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW
Yolk Recruitemnt are recruiting for an Assembly Technician to join the team on a 12 month deal from Portsmouth in the defence industry.
- Hand assembly and soldering of electronic PCB's, Micro Integrated Circuits, substrates and general assemblies to ESA (European Space Agency)/MIL SPEC (Military Specification) standards. This includes analogue, digital and radio frequency type products.
Skills and Experience:
- ESA Qualified Assembly technician
- Trained in Clean room disciplines and procedures, including ESD (Electrostatic Discharge)
- Trained in the use of associated manufacturing processes, machines and tooling, including cleaning tanks, tape bonding machines, vacuum attachment of modules and component forming.
- Trained in the use of chemical adhesives, epoxies and glues. Including weighing, mixing and traceability control.
- Understanding of health and safety requirements and controls.
- Understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Working to electrical drawings, wiring schedules and BOMs (Bills of Material).
- Maintenance of accurate work records and documentation to enable full traceability of product, parts and workmanship.
- Use of sap company electronic business tools.
- Prototype wiring and new product development including working unsupervised from minimal information and verbal instructions.