Up to £27000.00 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
5 days ago
24 February 2023
Are you a confident individual with experience in the financial services industry? Are you looking to join a business that can provide you great exposure and career development?
This is what you'll be doing as an Asset Manager
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Responsible for the management and resolution of delinquent loans
- Establish the reason for arrears
- Obtain a full understanding of circumstances
- Identify an appropriate solution based on customer circumstances
The experience you'll bring to the team as an Asset Manager
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great customer service background
- Proven experience in a mortgage company
- Buy to let experience is desired
- Ability to communicate in tough situations
- An understanding of FCA regulations is essential
And this is what you'll get in return as an Asset Manager
- Up to £27k based on skill set
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Single person BUPA cover
- X4 Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.