£25,000 - £30,000
6 months ago
Do you want to work within a growing business? Do you want an employer who will actively develop and progress you?
This is what you'll be doing:
We are currently working with a manufacturing company based in Cardiff who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their expanding team. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the day to day transactional accounts as well as supporting with month end.
- Managing the purchase ledger process from start to finish
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Maintaining cash books
- Daily bank account reconciliation
- Calculating VAT
- Raising queries with suppliers
- Supporting with month end duties
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working with Sage is desirable
- Knowledge of the purchase ledger process
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000pa
- Option of study support
- Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.