£29000 per annum
28 days ago
13 August 2022
Are you looking for a new role within finance? Are you keen to get into a company that has an excellent staff retention rate and really looks after its staff? I am working with an innovative manufacturing business in Stroud who are looking for a Finance Officer to join the team and support the Finance Director.
This is what you’ll be doing
On a day-to-day basis you will be working, and supporting, a busy finance department:
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Overseeing the purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Production of management accounts
- Posting journals
- Processing VAT returns
- Processing of online payments to be authorised by the director
- Providing cover for wages admin when provided
- Posting of purchase and cashbook invoices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft office skills particularly Excel
- Level 2/3 AAT Qualified
- Manufacturing experience (desirable)
- Previously experience within a finance/ accounts-based role
- Looking to start/ complete your AAT studies
- Up to £29,000 dependant on skillset
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- 6% Pension match
- Flexibility with hybrid working
- Employee wellbeing scheme
- Onsite parking
- Transport links nearby
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles , a Finance Specialist, in branch today for immediate consideration!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.