£35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits!
19 days ago
Are you PQ? Are you looking to progress your career and become fully qualified? Have you had experience working within a practice, and looking to step into industry? Do you have experience working within the engineering field?
You will be working, within a growing and dynamic finance team, with a focus on reporting, planning and managing project accounts:
- Cost Centre Management- will look after directing these and monthly management accounts
- Quarterly forecasts
- Annual budgets
- Monthly catch up with Directors to look at Project performance
- Project surgery- deep dive into the finances of these
- Project approvals.
- Some line management
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Part qualified- CIMA/ ACCA or ACA
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Analytical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, across all levels
And this is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Up to £38k per annum, DOE plus study support!
- Hybrid model/ office based- flexible approach
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today to discuss!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.