Up to £27000.00 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
about 1 year ago
Are you part qualified in AAT, ACCA or CIMA? Are you looking for a role where you can progress into a management accountant?
I am working with a law firm based in the centre of Cardiff who are looking for a Assistant Accountant to join the team.
Role details: Monday - Friday 9-5 (hybrid)
This is what you'll be doing as an Assistant Accountant
- Provide varied support to the finance team
- Focus on Cashflow management and management accounts
- Reporting of daily balances, funding overseas accounts and monthly cash flow forecasting
- Providing support to management accounts reporting process
- Posting of prepayments and accruals
- Undertaking balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly commission calculations
- Providing support to the annual budgeting
- Other ad hoc support when required by the finance team
This is what experience you will have as an Assistant Accountant
- Experience working in professional services (desirable)
- Part qualified in either AAT, ACCA or CIMA
- Enthusiastic and hard-working
- Seeking a career eventually as an Accountant
What you will get in return as an Assistant Accountant
- A salary of up to £27k per annum
- Progression opportunities
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office.
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual bonus scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Healthcare Cover with BUPA
- 25 days' holiday entitlement (rising to 27 days holiday after 2 years service)
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7