£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you a fully qualified Management Accountant? Are you close to completing your studies to become chartered? Do you have a passion for Agriculture and Farming? Are you looking for a brand new challenge, within a small team which are looking to quadruple their growth over the next few years? What a time to join!
I am looking for a switched on, dynamic and forward thinking Management Accountant who is either fully qualified, or nearly there. You will be reporting into a fabulous Financial Controller who has a great energy, and is keen to see you personal develop with her support. You will be working, on site, with a close knit team who are going through an incredibly exciting period of growth. You need to be a part of this!
A day in the life would typically look like this…
- Assist in the production of weekly reports within agreed timescales for submission.
- Assist in the production of monthly financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, bridges, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Provide a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
- Review budget spending monthly and provide variance analysis- this is done on Excel so intermediate/ confident user required!
- Answer any queries, from their customers, on financial matters!
- Supporting the finance team, alongside the Financial Controller
The skills I am looking for you to bring are as follows:
- Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant, or nearly there!
- Manufacturing experience is great, but not compulsory!
- Knowledge of farming/ agriculture can only be a benefit but is not essential
- A keen team player who is happy to lead, develop and support their colleagues
- A confident Excel user
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
If you feel this role is the perfect next venture for you, I want to hear from you right away as I am immediately considering for this requirement.