Up to £28,000
3 months ago
Do you want to work within a fast paced growing business? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and develop your skills?
This is what you'll be going:
Working alongside the Finance Director, as an Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for managing the day to day transactional accounts and supporting with a variety of reports. This is in excellent opportunity to join a growing and busy team who will support your professional development.
As an Assistant Accountant your duties will include:
- Support the wider team to make sure all incoming and outgoing invoices are processed correctly
- Month end reporting and commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L analysis
- Posting journals
- Accruals and prepayments
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working within an Assistant Accountant role is desirable
- IT proficient including use of Excel and Sage
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified or equivalent
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £28,000pa
- On-site parking
- Excellent benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the role of Assistant Accountant to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.