£350 - £400 per day
2 months ago
Assistant Company Secretary - £400per day inside ir35 - Central London - Hybrid working (2 / 3 days in the office a week) - 6 months (extension likely) - one stage virtual interview - Sector: Green Energy / Manufacturing
Yolk recruitment are recruiting for an Assistant Company Secretary to work with a global leader in sustainable energy and manufacturing.
This is an exciting opportunity support across all of the Company Secretarial Department's activities, including in driving good governance across the a global company that is at the forefront of the green revolution.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience dealing with large multinational clients and their overseas subsidiaries.
- Working with the Senior Assistant Company secretary, to ensure that appropriate governance and statutory compliance is maintained with a particular focus on the company's global subsidiaries.
- Assisting with corporate restructurings and M&A transactions.
- Support the Legal Entity Rationalisation programme in order to reduce the number of legal entities in the Group, ensuring the structure is fit for purpose.
- Contribute to the Annual Report and Accounts process, including drafting certain sections of the Governance Report and Directors' Report.
- Support with AGM preparation.
- Support with dividend management, including the timetable and shareholder documents.
- Support with the maintenance of the corporate governance framework, including terms of reference and company secretarial policy.
- Support with the ongoing maintenance of project confidential lists and manage permission to deal requests in accordance with the UK Market Abuse Regulations.
- Drafting and assisting with RNS announcements and FCA filings.
Core Skills / experience:
- CGI qualified with relevant experience of working in a company secretarial department of a listed company or professional services firm.
- Previous experience of working with large international xcleints and ther overseas subsidiaries.
- Experience of working across multiple business units simultaneously
- A good understanding of current legislative, regulatory, and best practice requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Diligent Entities or similar
- Knowledge of Diligent Boards or similar