£26,000 - £28,000pa pro rata
6 months ago
Assistant Finance Manager (Part Time)
Are you looking for a fast paced role? Are you looking to work for an employer who is highly regarded within their sector?
This is what you'll be doing:
Deputising for the Finance Manager you will manage all the day to day transactional accounts for the business and be the first point of contact for any internal queries. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company based in the centre of Cardiff.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Managing the sales/purchase ledger process
- Preparing VAT returns
- Month and year end duties
- Preparing management reports
- Previous experience working within accounts
- Experience working within the legal sector is desirable but not essential
- Sage knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Salary £26,000 - £28,000pa pro rata
- Competitive benefits package
Please apply to Merle (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.