£32000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you fully AAT qualified? Have you started your ACCA/ CIMA journey and looking for an employer to support you on this? Do you have intermediate Excel skills? Do you have experience of working within an Assistant Accountant capacity? Or, are you an Assistant Accountant looking to take the next step up in your career?
This is what you'll be doing
You will have the pleasure in working with a business of which is on a strong growth projection and high aspirations for their future and turnover, within the finance team, with a focus on reporting, planning and managing accounts:
- Assisting with margins and ensuring you look at ways to build maximum revenue; reporting this information back into the wider business
- Provide the business with more information on budgets and how the introduction of new products could affect the market
- Completing month-end
- Working in a hands on manner, and liaising to all departments internally
- Manage balance sheets
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Part qualified- CIMA/ ACCA or ACA or fully AAT qualified
- Intermediate/ advanced Excel skills
- Analytical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, across all levels
And this is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid model/ office based (1-2 days in the office a week)
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today to discuss!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.