Up to £21800.00 per annum + Hybrid, Yearly salary reviews and bonus
15 days ago
21 October 2022
Customer Service Advisor
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a leading insurance services company based near Swansea, to find a friendly and driven Customer Service Advisor to support the underwriting team. This is an excellent opportunity for starting a customer service career in a company that provides full training and industry recognise qualifications, with endless opportunities for progression and development.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing a friendly and helpful approach to customers via telephone to provide a great service
- Supporting customers with the life cycle of their policies including capturing risk details, renewals, midterm adjustments and cancellations
- Recognise and respond to any fraudulent activity
- Ensure all systems and databases are kept up to date and accurate.
What you'll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced customer service advisor, you will be:
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service, excellent communication skills
- Ideally experience of working with customers i.e. retail/hospitality
- Friendly and supportive to both customers and team members
- Proactive approach to seeking to learn and develop to ensure top performance
*You will need to have the ability to pass a credit check & DBS*
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being a customer service advisor, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £20,800, with opportunity for bonus (6%) and salary reviews!
- Monday- Friday between 8-6pm, no weekend working.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days Holidays + Bank Hols
- Life Assurance Cover x 4 annual Salary
- Amazing training and development opportunities
- Great location with free on site parking