£20,000 + uncapped commisson
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Associate Business Consultant
Do you have a drive and determination to suceed? Are you looking for an opportunity where your hard work will be rewarded in cold hard commission? If so and your looking for a career in sales then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
This role would suit either a graduate or someone with up to two years sales experience. As an Associate Business Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses, and signing the best possible deals. As a New Business Consultant it will your job to build rapport, gain buy-in, pitch, negotiate and deliver excellent customer service.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is the fastest growing digital sector in the UK working for one of the biggest names in its industry.
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing up fabulous merchants
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for the clients growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop the clients outstanding reputation.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
- An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient.
- You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively
And this is what you'll get in return
- £20,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure
- Clear and structured career pathways
- Fab office with a great team
- Lively social working culture, including ‘All-Bar’, sports and numerous other office events and activities
- Summer and Christmas office parties
- 25 days holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle scheme
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities